[flext] Building Flext on Windows... anyone got it working?

Jamie Bullock jamie at jamiebullock.com
Wed May 10 23:25:19 CEST 2017

Hi list,

I asked about this a few years ago and didn’t manage to get Flext building on Windows, and now I’m trying again…

My first approach is to use nmake and the command line. This fails immediately compiling flbase with:

> c:\flext\source\flstdc.h(24): fatal error C1083: Cannot open include file: 'cmath': No such file or directory

Has anyone managed to compile Flext on Windows in recent years? If so, what’s the best approach? What extra steps are needed?

Jamie