[flext] Building Flext on Windows... anyone got it working?

Thomas Grill gr at grrrr.org
Wed May 10 23:29:02 CEST 2017

Hi Jamie,
i suggest to use a linux-like environment such as mingw, also providing gcc and other tools.
I am pretty sure that the Visual Studio or whatever it is called these days has changed enough to be incompatible with the project files that some objects provide.
best, Thomas

--
Thomas Grill
http://grrrr.org