[flext] fluid~ and pd crash

Nick Burge tectp at telefonica.net
Tue Sep 28 17:36:49 CEST 2010

Hi Thomas, thanks very much for your reply, sorry, my post was not clear
enough.
Maybe it was more a question for a ubuntu user forum...or a pd user
list. however...
I seem to have found the problem...I was using the -rt flag when running
pdextended from a shortcut, (which made it crash) running it from the
terminal I was not setting that flag and therefore no crash :-) .
Does not seem to add latency anyway.
Sorry to have troubled you.
Nick.