[flext] building an external with XCode

Thomas Grill gr at grrrr.org
Thu Mar 3 11:08:49 CET 2011

Hi Bodsiin,
there isn't any documentation of flext projects in xcode, so i guess
it needs some experience with xcode in the first place.
The config*.txt file you attached is not used when working with xcode.
Also, "it does not work" is not enough to help you - a more detailed
description would definitely be useful.
gr~~~