[flext] building an external with XCode

Bodsiin Htarva bodsiin at googlemail.com
Thu Mar 3 11:49:56 CET 2011

Hi Thomas, thank you for your quick response

yes, probably i mixed up some basic concepts. I first tried to follow the
instructions to build and install flext from the terminal in the intro pdf:
http://puredata.info/Members/thomas/flext-intro.pdf

but i guess this is not necessary when working with Xcode? What i was trying
to do now is to modify the .xcodeproj file to leave just one source file to
have a template where i can replace the .cpp file each time i want to build
a new external (like in Max SDK)

the error i am receiving is when precompiling the flext.h file:
#warning Building for Intel with Mac OS X Deployment Target < 10.4 is
invalid.

i am using Mac OSX 10.6.6 with Xcode 3.2.2 and Max SDK 5.1.7

best bodsiin