[flext] building an external with XCode

Arshia Cont arshia.cont at ircam.fr
Thu Mar 3 14:32:49 CET 2011

Hello Bodsiin,

To build flext and flext-based externals, you either do it via
terminal following the (excellent) documentation in build.txt stuff.
Or you either launch the XCode project, modify search paths for Pd
sources and Max SDKs (check 'info' on the targets) and for ALL targets
and build flext. For external build using XCode, there is a Xcode-
template in the 'examples' folder that you could try out.

However, not being an Xcode expert, I noticed that my XCode externals
are not linked the same manner as in the terminal mode and they are
extensively bigger in size! I guess one should play around with
compilation and link options in Xcode... .

If anyone has a clean XCode template it would be great to share... .

Arshia Cont