[flext] More on naming...

Thomas Grill gr at grrrr.org
Thu Apr 10 10:55:41 UTC 2014

Hi Jamie,
it’s exactly the same as with the dot. To my knowledge, only a-z0-9_ are considered as normal characters for Pd externals.
It would be possible to extend flext - it would require a new set of #defines for the class setup. It’s kind of awkward, that’s why i have refrained from it so far in the flext main trunk. But one can certainly fork the flext source and extend it in that fashion.
gr~~~