[flext] template-based flext

Jamie Bullock jamie at jamiebullock.com
Thu May 7 14:58:16 UTC 2015

Hi,

I can confirm that template-rewrite compiles and runs for me on both Mac OS X 10.10 and on Raspberry Pi mk2 running Raspbian “Jessie”.

All of my objects are message domain only, but I’m making extensive use of Flext attributes.

One question: you included “FLEXT_USE_CMEM” in your compiler flags. Is this the recommended default? I had always been curious about the Flext new/delete overrides. Is there any advantage to using these on modern systems?

Jamie