[flext] Ubuntu 12.04 Flext install issues

Thomas Grill gr at grrrr.org
Tue Nov 5 11:19:48 CET 2013

Hi,
i see - your layout is a bit different than expected. For PDPATH, it is expected that there is a „src" or „include“ subfolder which is obviously not the case.
I would suggest that in config-lnx-pd-gcc.txt after UFLAGS is defined you add a line
UFLAGS+=-I/usr/include/pd
which adds the proper header search to the compiler flags.

gr~~~